Tuesday, June 8, 2010

hold up!

I got a little too excited about painting that accent wall yesterday. My day has been full of packing, taping up boxes, and more packing.

Josh and I took a car load over this afternoon. I'm so glad I don't have to do this by myself.

When we got to the Commodore today we unloaded all the boxes, broke them down and I repacked many of them this evening. I'll take another load over tomorrow.

I am so glad that I had today and have tomorrow off. If I was doing all this after working all day it would be exhausting!

I'm am so ready and eager for Josh to be done with finals tomorrow! He has helped me some in the evenings but some of the computer/maintenance stuff of his I can't pack so it will be good to have some more help.

Okay, time to get my beauty sleep. I've got some more work to do tomorrow. can't wait until this moving process is all over.

No comments:

Post a Comment