Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Blessings.


Yes, Josh did get a job. It came practically out of no where. Josh hadn't even been looking. He didn't even know he was done with classes yet. It was a huge blessing.

Then about a week later he found out that all the emails and finagling he had been doing was not in vain. All of his classes (not just some, but ALL of the classes) he had needed to transfer from CU in Colorado to finished his Electrical Engineering degree transferred and he was done with his BSEE!!!!

It was a full week. New job. Done with school. We are both still adjusting to it in multiple ways.

I'm done being the sugar mama. Ha! It's been two years!!!

Well we're not set yet. We still are managing a large building, 33 units and we are getting increasingly more tired of it. Josh does not have a solid offer from this company yet (Williamson and Associates--where he is working as an Electrical Engineer). As soon as he gets one from them or from another company we will quit the building. I hope the offer comes soon. Please pray that Josh would have the time and energy to keep looking for another position just in case this company can't hire him after the summer.

In the meantime....I'm working at private practice. I'm going to start marketing a new group I hope to offer in the fall. I am also working on a website, a brochure....plus a curriculum for this group. I'm also keeping my eyes out for a new therapy job, I am even open to taking on a full time or near full time one. I need to acquire hours for licensure (and hope to get licensed before kiddos come!). Private practice is a hard and slow way to acquire hours. I'm slowly trying to keep studying for the NCE too.

God is good. Despite the ups and downs of life, I know he is good.

1 comment: