Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Starting something


Tonight, the last night of our 2nd year anniversary trip I decided it was high time to start a blog for us (Josh and I) and our (God-willing) growing family. For all those now wondering, it'll be at least a year until you hear about a baby Jones on the way.

Josh and I need a place we can share our thoughts, things going on for us, hopes, dreams, goals. We both are in very exciting times of our lives I would say. Not a whole lot of security and known variables, but quite a bit of passion and energy in knowing that we are both working in careers which we love.

Josh: the Electrical Engineer.

Lynn: the Therapist.

married 2 years ago at Quest Church in Seattle, WA.

I remember when I was younger and I thought that these professions (or any profession) was pretty much black and white. Nope, not at all. I don't see it that way any more. The profession of a therapist can look so many different ways; the profession of an electrical engineer really can too.

I think we're both praying right now that God would lead us down the right path. Me, as I grow my private practice, decide how to market myself, my groups, and possibly some upcoming seminars. Josh, as he finishes up a couple classes this summer and looks for a good job that uses his skills and is in the area that he wants to work in (embedded systems I think). Josh is thinking this job may lead us to Colorado or somewhere in Oregon or California. I am keeping my fingers crossed that we can stay here.

God does have a plan and we are both confident of that.

1 comment:

  1. You guys are awesome; I am confident in that. Glad to see you blogging!

    ReplyDelete