Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Enjoying....theo Chocolate among other things



I LOVE Theo chocolate. I went on a tour yesterday afternoon with my friend Anna. It was wonderful. I never knew exactly how chocolate was made, SO interesting.

You know how sometimes you need an entire chocolate bar to satisfy that chocolate craving? With Theo chocolate, you don't need the whole bar, you just need a small piece. The chocolate is so wonderful; taste so rich, full, and deep, it is hard to eat more than a piece. If you really savor it, you are blown away by the flavor within. It opens your eyes to what is possible with chocolate.....

Oh Lord, may I savor, enjoy, experience life in the way I easily enjoy Theo's chocolate. May I be content with just one small piece, and may I never overlook your abundant blessings when you hand me more goodness than I could ever reasonably experience in one sitting. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment