Sunday, May 16, 2010

inspection in Seattle sunshine.


What a lovely day in Seattle! Around lunchtime it clouded over and sprinkled just enough to bring out the fresh rain smell I have become so accustomed to, and LOVE.

The sun came out again later this afternoon. Josh and I had some work to do around our building. I cleaned the hallways, stairwells (one of our weekly tasks), he worked on some mulching/landscaping out front.

I love our neighborhood.



I really love our building. Didn't Josh do a great job!

Next, Josh and I did an "inspection" of our roof. With such a lovely evening, we couldn't pass up the opportunity. Margaritas in hand (Josh's was virgin because he had to study later), we went up there to "inspect" and enjoy the beauty.


We are pretty grateful for this place. The photos don't even do it justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment