Monday, May 24, 2010

our server

sometimes I feel like this server is like our first child. while so many of our friends are having babies...this Jones family has a server.

check out Josh's words about it.

I have had several conversations recently about the noise involved with this thing. It sounds like a wind tunnel. I told Josh that this new piece of equipment may share a room with our baby someday...he still decided that we needed it. And somehow he just took a couple of the fans out.

No really, I'm glad my Josh is so good with computers....though he can be kind of a nerd sometimes. Now I guess all of our files can be like TRIPLE backed up, not sure what that's for, but if it were up to me, our files would seriously already be lost.

Josh is right, we're not quite ready for a baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment