Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Genesis

This is the building where we started our lives together, Josh and I, married. This is the place where we worked on working together in ways we had never before.

A beautiful, small building in Capitol Hill. A wonderful neighborhood where I often walked down to 15th, the post office, Victrola.....the beautiful tree lined streets made me smile every time. The unique houses of Capitol Hill characterize it's ornate beauty.

I will miss this place. I will miss Capitol Hill. So many have asked me, "Have you started packing yet?"

No, I haven't really started packing yet. I think the work of moving from here has started however. I have begun to enter into my deep need to cherish, for this last month, this Capitol hill and the beginnings it holds.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I knew it was just a matter of time before you started a blog!

    ReplyDelete