Sunday, May 30, 2010

back from Folklife....



and enjoying my candied nuts! Josh and my favorite food at Seattle Center events. There is one booth usually near the Mural Amphitheater stage where an older man roasts and sells them.

Ahh, such a cultural experience at this folklife.

The freedom and creativity filling the artists at this glorious Memorial Day weekend event is inspiring! SOOO Much fun!

If you notice all of my pictures where taken at the Mural Amphitheater, one of my FAVORITE stages in the Seattle Center events. Yes, I do know most of them. Bumbershoot and Folklife are 2 of my favorite festivals in Seattle; I especially enjoy the lack of order at Folklife. There are artists on every pathway, randomly scattered presenting thoughtfully created musical and artist masterpieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment